The Romanian language course is designed for foreign people working or living in Romania with no previous knowledge of Romanian, or if their Romanian needs brushing up.
Based on the Council of Europe’s Threshold guidelines on language learning, the 50-hour course introduces both colloquial and written forms of Romanian. The emphasis is on learning to use Romanian in a variety of situations.
- The course contains a range of graded units of dialogues, culture notes, grammar and exercises.
- A step by step guide to pronunciation.
- A vocabulary frequently used in daily conversational situations.
- CDs containing native speakers recordings will help you to recognise and understand spoken Romanian and to reproduce pronunciation, intonation and stress that will make you intelligible to Romanian speakers.
By the end of the course you will be able to cope with a whole range of situations and participate fully and confidently in all aspects of Romanian life:
- Understand main idea of a radio or TV program;
- Understand main idea in written texts on various topics;
- Participate in daily conversation;
- Create short written texts (messages, emails) on familiar topics.
At the end of the course, graduates will receive a Training.EXE certificate.
The supporting language for teaching this course is English and / or French.
Elena IONIȚĂ has over 20 years’ experience in adult training courses. She has held numerous training sessions as a teacher of English, French, Romanian for foreigners or as a trainer at state institutions and prestigious multinational companies. Elena also participates in volunteering activities within the NGO with educational profile.
By paying attention to the needs, aspirations and feed-back of the participants, Elena manages to convey to them not only relevant information, but also the curiosity to explore the world and overpass limits. The feedback from her students is very good.